MOSAIC WEEKEND WORKSHOP Classes
PLEASE NOTE:To book for the full weekend workshop - 2 days, you need to select & book both days to receive the 2 day discount of $260.
Single day bookings are $150 and ONLY valid for the day of the booking.
This workshop is designed for those of you who would like to indulge in 12hrs or 6hrs of tuition with Jessie Yvette Journoud-Ryan over a single weekend...
Beginners are welcome too (2 days recommended)!
Students may also book for a single day only.
Classes are limited to 6 places to ensure individual attention.
Classes are run by professional artist and qualified teacher Jessie Yvette Journoud-Ryan.
Main materials will be supplied (Tools, adhesives, a selection of crockery, tiles).
Workshop Variations & Specifications:
- A pre-prepared marine-ply surface will be provided (and optional).
- You are free to bring along your own pre-prepared surface of any dimension.
- Possibility of a grouting session for works completed prior to the actual weekend.
- The workshop will effectively be booked for 12hrs in total over the weekend, so you can choose what kind of breaks you prefer at any time.
Program each day:
- 2hrs in the morning (10am-12pm).
- 1hr window for lunch (Optional).
- 3hrs in the afternoon (1pm-4pm)
A No Refund ticketing policy applies to late cancellations (within 7 days of the scheduled workshop).
Ideal ages 18+
When & Where
- Facilitator : Jessie Yvette Journoud-Ryan
- 10am - 4pm
Get yourself a huge range of skills in juggling,
acro‑balance, trapeze, silks, tumbling, hula-hoops
and more. A class to sample all things circus!
Climb, spin,wrap and fling yourself in circus style with this fabulous workshop of trapeze,silks, aerial ring, cloud-swing and hammock.
Reach new heights and find your perfect balancein this exciting new workshop exploring stilt walking, tightrope, globe walking& unicycle. Get comfortable and move like a pro as we teach you all thetricks of the trade.
(ages 5+ | adultspotter required)
Roll flipand fly through the air with this fabulous workshop. This stunt-person workshopcovers rolls, cartwheels, handstands and basic mini-tramp.
DIY CIRCUS KIT
Get busymaking all the gear you need to put on your own circus shows at home. Create your own hula hoop, juggling balls andcircus ribbon, then learn some newtricks with them.